401(k) plan services paired with independent providers.
Creating an ideal combination.
When you and your independent retirement plan providers team up with Schwab Retirement Business Services, you get expertise and support that give you optimal plan flexibility. Your independent retirement plan providers1 create the plan. We strengthen it with the products, services, and programs that best fit your needs and the needs of your employees.
The strength of Schwab2 and independent providers working together.
- Directed trust and custody services from Charles Schwab Trust Bank
- Brokerage products and services from Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., the registered broker-dealer
- Open architecture providing access to an array of investment choices
- Integrated technology platforms for trading and recordkeeping
- Wide range of retirement products, programs, and services
- Demonstrated industry expertise and best practices
- Employee education programs, industry insight, and technology tools
- Transparent pricing
- Annual trust and custody statements, consolidated reports, and an operational and systems environment SSAE 16 review
The recordkeeper's role:
- Customized plan design and administration
- Local, regional, and national presence
- Participant enrollment and education support
- Fiduciary oversight and compliance
The advisor's role:
- Investment selection
- Performance monitoring
- Investment policy statements
- Fiduciary oversight of investments
- Consultative services
- Participant education and enrollment
Talk with Schwab Retirement Business Services about the options available to you.